Summer Archway Competition - Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these competition terms and conditions:
1. The competition is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
2. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
3. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted via Instagram.
4. The competition is free to enter.
5. To enter the competition, follow the instructions as specified on the social posts and/or signs positioned outside the Salisbury Guildhall summer archway display and around the Salisbury City Garden Bar. The prize is a Salisbury City Garden Bar Gift Card with £50 credit.
6. The competition will end at midnight on Monday 14 August 2023.
7. The winner will be drawn at random and only one winner will be picked from Instagram. This competition is running solely on Instagram. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
8. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
9. The winner will be contacted via Instagram Messenger by The Salisbury Guildhall Instagram account (@salisburyguildhall). The decision of The Salisbury Guildhall regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10. The winner will be notified after 9am on Tuesday 15 August 2023.
11. The Salisbury Guildhall will attempt to contact the winner by direct message up to two times.
12. If the winner does not respond to the direct message notifying them of their win within 7 days of the second message, they will lose their right to the prize, and The Salisbury Guildhall reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
13. The Salisbury Guildhall will arrange with the winner for the gift card to be collected from The Salisbury Guildhall.
Data protection and publicity
14. Entrants consent to any personal information provided in entering the competition being used by The Salisbury Guildhall for the purposes of administering the competition. Furthermore, The Salisbury Guildhall will be sharing Instagram stories from entrants that tag The Salisbury Guildhall to The Salisbury Guildhall page’s public Instagram story.
15. An announcement of the winner’s first name or social media account name will be made via The Salisbury Guildhall’s Instagram page.
Limitation of Liability
16. The Salisbury Guildhall does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the competition or being selected for a prize, save that The Salisbury Guildhall does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
17. The Salisbury Guildhall does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this competition. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
18. The Salisbury Guildhall reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.