Grand Jury Room
Situated on the first floor, access to this room is via our grand staircase. This room is ideal for meetings, small seminars and as an ideal space to hold interviews and break out meetings as well as dinner parties.
Reinstated in 2010
This room was built in 1829 as a retirement room for judges. The white marble fireplace is contemporary with the room, its hearth was reinstated in 2010 after many years of absence.
The Grand Jury Room was added as a retiring room for the Judges during the alterations of 1829.
Some of the City silver collection is also on display here plus a copy of the 1612 Charter.